no one ever likes me as much as i like them
1. “Hi Mom!” on October 1, 2005 (first SNL episode)
2. “Hi Maggie!” on May 6, 2006 (after their wedding)
3. “Hi Maggie, hi Hannah!” on October 10, 2009 (after Hannah’s birth)
4. “Hi Maggie, [hi Hannah], hi Harper!” on September 15, 2012 (after Harper’s birth)
5. “Hi Maggie, hi Hannah, hi Harper!” on May 18, 2013 (last SNL episode)
6. “Goodnight Maggie, goodnight Hannah, goodnight Harper!” on October 11, 2014 (appearance as host)
Seeing a Broadway show: This is the greatest day of my life!
When the show ends: I’ll never be happy again
Seeing a Broadway show: I did not live until today
When the show ends: How can I live when we are parted?
You guys, I just got Amy Poehler’s new book in the mail and this is her author photo. Related: How can I break it to my husband that I’m leaving him for Amy Poehler?
Girl, we feel ya.
do u ever miss a friend but u don’t want to tell them bc they’re probably doing perfectly fine without u and to them it probably doesn’t even matter and so u don’t want them to think ur annoying or needy